Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Safety Tip for the Day


People are getting more active outside with the weather getting cooler and all. I just hate to see people jogging or something like that all by themselves without any form of protection, whether it be from a human or animal. At least do your activities with a partner so you are not targeted by a predator as being vulnerable because you are alone. Or have something with you that you can use to create some space between you and your attacker.


Many have ask me about the kubaton or mini-stick. Check out this inexpensive personal protection item. This one is designed to fit in your hand so you can place the pointed end into the soft spots of the body... OUCH! This is popular with joggers or people who like to do things by themselves. I thought the design was pretty cool myself.
Anyway, I still have some of these left but they are going quickly, so let me know if you want one too. Click on the image and let me know many I can get for you. They come in other colors and styles too so let me know.

No comments: