Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Get your fitness bootcamp on!

There are still some people out there who do not know about the newest component of Xcellent Solutions in Safety, which is the "Fitness Bootcamp." Right now I am working with a fantastic group of people and they make it easy for me to do my job.

I want to send a special thank you to the people who make the early rise out of bed so enjoyable. To Annette, Troy, Carrie, Michelle, Stacey, and Aaron, I am so glad that you chose me to help you with your fitness goals. I feel like I am the lucky one that gets to be with you guys. With that said, I hope to hear from you all too. Are you sore?

Is there anyone who would like to sign up for the next session? Well let me tell you more about it. It is four weeks, at three times per week for just $189. I like to call it four weeks of intense fun. Let me help you get into better shape. Give me a call at 480-720-4503 so we can get you signed up.

2 comments:

Troy said...

As one of the boot camp participants, I should preface my remarks by saying that morning and I do not get along. As far as that goes, exercise and I have not always gotten along.

With that being said, I am loving the boot camp. I spend a decent amount of my time now feeling tired, sore...and happy. It has been very satisfying to see and feel the progress I have made, and I have signed up for another session. Xavier mixes humor, good technique and encouragement to help us all reach for our fitness goals.

Thank you, Xavier, for the gains I have made and the continued success I know is coming.

Troy

Anonymous said...

As the newest member to Xavier's boot camp, all I can say is WOW!! I am not a morning person by any stretch. My days use to begin anywhere from 8am to 10am. They now begin at 5:30am and I have more energy than I ever imagined.

In my first 2 weeks of camp, I lost 6 pounds, gained energy, flexibilty, and the motivation to get out of bed and lose those extra pounds!

I am no stranger to exercise, I have always been acive and held some kind of gym membership since I was 15. However, I was stuck in a rut. The saying it true, the older I get, the harder to keep in shape. I needed something to push me beyond my usual routine and this is it!

Xavier mixes up the workouts so you never know what that morning will entail. He pushes you to keep going even when you think you can't. His is very motivational, inspiring, and positive throughout the intense one hour session. He just asks that you do your best and give it all you can for 60 mins at at time! He makes you feel great about the work you did!

I encourage you to either join on your own or with a friend, co-worker, relative, spouse, anyone to whom you have accountability. In the beginning, knowing someone else is counting on you to show up gets you out of bed. After a few sessions, that accountability is still there, but it becomes your own desire and passion that gets you out of bed and there each day!

Just show up and the rest is the easy part!

I joined initially for 8 weeks and just completed my second week. I have already signed up for another 4 weeks to take me right through those tempting Holidays.

If you have been on the fence about what is the best workout for you or you are stuck in a rut like I was, this is the program for you! You absolutely will not be disappointed! From the first day, you will leave feeling like you made the right decision to get serious about the future of your health!

What are you waiting for?

Stacey