Friday, February 20, 2009

Will you be ready when attacked!

So I was having a conversation with some women the other day about personal safety and self defense. One of the ladies who is going to school in south Phoenix, by the way, told me that nothing is going to happen to her. She said that stuff happens to other people.
I am here to tell you, it is not a matter of "if" but a matter of "when" something will happen to you. You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to be ready, should and attack come your way.
Sure, you may go through your whole life and not be confronted with someone wanting to do you harm. You would be one of the lucky ones, my friend! Chances are, as you read this article, something is happening to someone you know, or your loved ones. I don't bring this up to scare you, but rather to shed some light upon a subject that not many like to talk about.
So tell me, is there anyone out there who has had to deal with a conflict, and what did you do about it? Feel free to post your comments at the bottom of this article. I want to know what you have to say.

No comments: