Thursday, March 19, 2009

Are you thinking "Safety First?"

So many of you know I do my best to get good information to you about your safety. Well tonight is no exception. However, I thought I would get a little help from my friends at RAINN, Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network, because they too want everyone to be safe.
Did you know?
  • 1 out of every 6 American women have been the victims of an attempted or completed rape in their lifetime (14.8% completed rape; 2.8% attempted rape).
  • 17.7 million American women have been victims of attempted or completed rape.
  • While about 80% of all victims are white, minorities are somewhat more likely to be attacked.

You might be thinking about someone you know as you read these words. Are you prepared?

We are here to help. Learn more here>>

Let's get serious about your safety and the safety of your loved ones. Get your lessons and products here.

No comments: