Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Your Plans for Safety

So how are you feeling today after, perhaps, a night of libations, fine mineral spirits and good times? So let me ask you this. Did you and your girlfriends consider the "what if" plan? You know, did you talk about what to do if something were to happen, or if you were confronted with aggression?
Well as a certified self defense instructor, it's my job to think of these things for you as well. Learn more here>>>

In the meantime, this information is posted for you. As you read these words, I am sure you can think of the one person that might need this. I am reaching out to all those who travel, or are in the service industry where you are open to strangers without knowing their intent.
If you are not thinking about your safety, I am here to tell you that you should. Get the word out about this. We want to help. So get some lessons, or get some products. Just get it done and let me know how I can help you.

No comments: