Friday, March 6, 2009

Predator on the Lose!

I'm sure by now you have heard there is a sexual predator at large here in the east valley. I would be remiss if I did not address serious issue.
I need you to understand something. Yes, this particular person made the news for one reason or another, but let's consider how many other punks, perverts, and evil doers that are out there that do not get reported. This is not to make you scared, but rather, to make you aware!
That's is why I'm saddened when I hear people tell me that nothing will ever happen to them.
The bottom line; this man is among us and there are many others lurking below the radar, so let's be aware of our surroundings!

Tips for your safety.
  1. Use all of your senses when out and about and even at home. The stats are shocking as to how many incidents develop from domestic relationships.
  2. Keep your Kubotan or keys ready to strike and not in your purse or somewhere you have to reach for them.
  3. Remember, action is always better than inaction. Don't be a "dear in the headlights."

We are here to help! If you are interested in the art of self defense, without fancy martial arts moves, you need to give me a call, or call someone, but just get it done.

1-888-274-7730

No comments: