Saturday, April 4, 2009

Learn How to Carry Your Gun Concealed Legally!

Hello there everyone! For those of you that have been following my posts from the beginning, you probably already know about my business partner, Shane Dodd. However, since that post, I have more people interested in taking a defensive stand against "evil doers" through the art of self defense and or concealed carry permits. I mean let's face folks, the world can be a crazy place out there, and people are getting desperate.

Now is more important than ever to learn what you can to keep yourself out of harms way! Now with that said, let me introduce my friend and business partner, Shane Dodd. He is the guy you need to know if you want to get your permit to carry a concealed weapon. I am serious people. With everyone on a tight budget, you can sign up with this guy and not have to go any where else, because his classes are the most inexpensive around.

Anyway, click here to go to his website and get signed up for his next class! They fill up fast, and when you sign up with him, you will get to see me talk about the self defense portion and what you can do before you have to use a deadly weapon. So you get more bang for your buck with Shane at the classes starting around $50, you can not go wrong here.

No comments: