Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Your Excercise and Your Safety

Now that the weather is starting to get better, I have notice more people getting in shape and doing their workouts outside. I applaud you for choosing to get and stay active! I have also noticed some habits that have regarding the use of headphones while jogging. Do you think having both of your ears covered up while jogging or doing any type of activity in the public is a good idea?

What do you think I would say about that as a certified self defense instructor? Well if you guessed that I would suggest uncovering one ear so you could pick up on what was going on around you, then you would be right. That was a good answer.

Anyway, I just want you to be safe out there, and please understand that anything, no matter where you live, something can happen to you. I just want you to be prepared and know what to do if something went down. It's just like having a spare tire in your trunk. You would not travel across country without one would you? Well then don't go about your every day routine without have the proper tools to deal with any potential situation.

I hope what I am saying is getting through to you. If so please let me know what you think. Do you have anything to add to this conversation? Give me your opinion about what you have read. What are your habits as they pertain to this scenario?

If you have any questions about lessons, products or fitness camps, visit my site http://Icandefendmyself.com.

No comments: