Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What In the World is Going On Today!

I caught a glimpse of the Oprah show today, and the focus of the show was on bullying. Now I know things are not the same as when I was growing up, but there is absolutely no reason kids should be taking their own lives because they are being harassed by their classmates! I was almost moved to tears when I saw these two mothers talking about losing their children due to harsh words from bullies in the school. THIS IS JUST WRONG!!

Parents need to talk to their kids about this real subject of bullying because it real and people are dying! Let me just share this one fact with you. Bullies can smell fear. Just like sharks can smell blood in the water, bullies will pick on others because they show fear! We need to do what we can to reverse this trend! So much can be avoided just by how you communicate to the world non-verbally.

I want to do something about this disturbing trend! If you need a speaker to come and talk to your school, or organization, please let me know! No one should have to take their own life due to bullying... NO ONE! Let's do what we can to keep our children safe!

Help me help you. Let's talk about this and spread the word.



Self defense does not need to be expensive!

No comments: